The company's integrated manufacturing facilities are located at Sitra Industrial Area -- and apart from the extrusion presses and the anodising line -- also include a 12,000-tpy remelting and casting plant from Hertwich Engineering of Austria and a 6,000-tpy powder coating line supplied by Interproject Corporation of the US.
What does IP stand for?
IP stands for Interproject
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IP
We have 112 other meanings of IP in our Acronym Attic
- International President
- International Priority (commerical carriage modality; FedEx)
- International Protection (CENELEC)
- International Provisioning (Sprint)
- Internet Protocol
- Internet Provider
- Internetworking Protocol (DEC)
- Interpositive (photography)
- Interrupt Priority Register (Intel 8051 Microcontroller register)
- Interrupt Process (TELNET Protocol)
- Intersection Point
- Interstitial Pneumonia
- Intestinal Permeability
- Intoxicated Person (law enforcement)
- Intraperitoneal (area within peritoneal cavity containing abdominal organs)
- Investment Portfolio
- Investment Program
- Investment Promotion
Samples in periodicals archive:
This interproject buffer would be called the pacing, or "drum" buffer (because, like the rhythm instrument, it sets the beat).
Additional issues addressed in the new product development literature include the facilitation of communication between marketing and R&D engineers (Beltramini 1996), critical evaluations of new product processes (Cooper and Kleinschmidt 1986), holistic approaches to new product development (Takeuchi and Nanaka 1986), and the speed of interproject design transfer (Nobeoka and Cusumano 1995).
This optimal mix of projects takes into account all the intertemporal and interproject synergy effects caused by spawning.