The company's reported results reflect the acquisition of Merck KGaA's interest in the Biomet Merck joint venture on March 19, 2004, as well as the acquisition of Interpore International, Inc.
What does BONZ stand for?
BONZ stands for Interpore International (NASDAQ symbol)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Botulinum Neurotoxin Type B
- Bureau d'appui des Nations Unies pour la consolidation de la paix en République Centrafricaine (United Nations Peace-building Office in the Central African Republic)
- Benefit of Number of Units Sold
- Boiling Nuclear Superheat (reactor type)
- Building Opportunities in the United States (US Department of Energy)
- Business Officers of Nursing Schools
- Best of Namibia Wing Safari
- Biological Oceanography of the North West Shelf (Australian Institute of Marine Science)
- Business on Net Xchange (Germany)
- Bank Of New York