Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for Interpersonal Problems Matthew McKay, PhD New Harbinger Press 5674 Shattuck Avenue, Oakland, CA 94609 9781608822898, $39.
What does IP stand for?
IP stands for Interpersonal
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of IP
We have 112 other meanings of IP in our Acronym Attic
- International Paper
- International Partner
- International Pharmacopoeia
- International President
- International Priority (commerical carriage modality; FedEx)
- International Protection (CENELEC)
- International Provisioning (Sprint)
- Internet Protocol
- Internet Provider
- Internetworking Protocol (DEC)
- Interpositive (photography)
- Interrupt Priority Register (Intel 8051 Microcontroller register)
- Interrupt Process (TELNET Protocol)
- Intersection Point
- Interstitial Pneumonia
- Intestinal Permeability
- Intoxicated Person (law enforcement)
- Intraperitoneal (area within peritoneal cavity containing abdominal organs)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The construct of interpersonal coping flexibility was based on the concept of interpersonal flexibility and coping flexibility.
Icomm: Interpersonal Concepts and Competencies: Foundations of Interpersonal Communication.
Secondary methods address the immediate effects of violent incidents, while tertiary concerns address the long-term consequences of interpersonal violence.
1591473616 Interpersonal psychotherapy for depressed older adults.
Because employees see few signs that management truly values effective interpersonal communication, and communicating effectively appears to be a thankless undertaking.
Interpersonal psychotherapy (IPT) was first developed as a treatment of depression by Gerald Klerman, Myrna Weissman and colleagues.