Da Silveira and Cagliano (2006) investigated the difference between dyadic and multilateral interorganizational information systems in stable and dynamic supply chains, compared with performance and based on the IMSS data set.
What does IOS stand for?
IOS stands for Interorganizational Information System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IOS
We have 195 other meanings of IOS in our Acronym Attic
- International Opera Studio (Zurich, Switzerland)
- International Operator Services (Sprint)
- International Organization for Standardization
- International Organization for Standards
- International Outsourcing Services
- Internet Office Suite (software)
- Internet Operating System
- Internet Ophthalmology Society
- Internet Over Satellite
- Internetwork Operating System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bakos and Yannis (1991), McFarland (1994) and O'Brien (2002) describe e-market trading as a platform of buyers and sellers exchanging products and cash through interorganizational information systems and trading mechanisms.
Governance structures along the relational continuum are typically impacted by whether the interorganizational information system uses a firm-specific infrastructure or a common electronic infrastructure.