Carriage distances Intercontinental, interstate, internal, intercity, suburban, urban, plant, technological interoperational 11.
What does INTEROP stand for?
INTEROP stands for Interoperational
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of INTEROP
- International Confederation of the Printing and Allied Industries
- International Activities and Marine Minerals Division
- International Machine-Readable Catalog
- Intermediate Training (US Navy)
- Internet Navigation
- International Network
- Interoperable Network
- Internet Network Information Center
- International Fair Packaging Machinery, Packaging and Confectionery Machinery
- International Research on Permanent Authentic Records in Electronic Systems
- Interactive Personnel System (IBM)
- International Criminal Police Organization-United States National Central Bureau
- Photo Interpretation Squadron (US Navy)
- Interpretations on Nationality Matters
- Interoperability of Standards for Robotics in CIME (Computer Integrated Manufacturing and Engineering)
- Interdisciplinary Documentation on Religion and Science
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is the only fighter to meet the Canadian Force's operational and interoperational needs," said MacKay.
IT002-Inter Domain Services Manager (IDSM) IDSM is a service oriented architecture (SOA) middleware application that provides integration and interoperational services for disparate data sources.