The Interoperable Informatics Infrastructure Consortium (13C) is an international body of life sciences and information technology organizations, dedicated to developing common protocols and specifications for data exchange and knowledge management for the life sciences community.
What does I3C stand for?
I3C stands for Interoperable Informatics Infrastructure Consortium
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of I3C
We have 2 other meanings of I3C in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Intelligence and Imagery
- Intelligent Integration of Information
- Interdependence, Interoperability and Integration (US DoD)
- Internet 3
- Installation Information Infrastructure Architecture
- International Imaging Industry Association
- Iterative Image Interpolation Algorithm
- Improved Inter-Integrated Circuit
- Indole 3 Carboxylic Acid
- I3 Configure Middle Tier
- Chief of the Interoperability, Integration & Initiatives Division (J7) (JCS)
- Interactive 3D Documentation (software)
- International Conference on e-Business, e-Services, and e-Society
- I3 General Military Intelligence
- ITC Infotech India Limited
- Initiative for Information Infrastructure and Linkage Applications
- Installation Information Infrastructure Modernization Program
- European Network in Intelligent Information Interfaces