Joint interoperability testing and evaluation can be a repetitive process as conditions change.
What does IOT stand for?
IOT stands for Interoperability Testing
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IOT
We have 62 other meanings of IOT in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Order Taker
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- Intensive Outreach Team
- Inter-Operator Tariff (GSM Roaming)
- Inter-Organizational Transfer
- Interactive Occupational Training (Westminster, CO)
- International Office Technologies (Eagan, MN)
- Internet of Things
- Interoffice Transfer
- Interoffice Trunk
- Interoperability Training
- Intervening Operational Tour (US Air Force)
- Intraocular Tension
- Intubacion Oro Traqueal (Spanish: Oral-Tracheal Intubation)
- Investors of Tomorrow
- Iothalamate (radiopaque agent)
- Issue Organizing Teams (Progressive Democrats of America)
- It's Only Temporary
- Independent Operational Test and Evaluation (US FAA)
- Initial Operational Test & Evaluation
Samples in periodicals archive:
As part of the EMC E-Infostructure Interoperability Program, EMC has opened "E-Lab," an enlarged interoperability testing facility located at the heart of its 150,000-square-foot product development facility in Hopkinton, Mass.
For most, the painful experience of integrating storage system components from a variety of manufacturers that have not been thoroughly tested together, interoperability conjures up memories equivalent to root canals, medieval torture, or worse, but for those who have successfully integrated a system because of either their own interoperability testing or a manufacturer's thorough interoperability program, come feelings of empowerment, dominion, confidence, and, most importantly, peace of mind.