Interobserver Agreement A second observer independently scored 36% of all sessions, both the responses to high-p sequences, and the compliance to low-p instructions.
What does IOA stand for?
IOA stands for Interobserver Agreement (medicine)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IOA
We have 91 other meanings of IOA in our Acronym Attic
- Instrument Operating Assembly
- Integrated Office Accounting
- Integrated Operation Architecture (BMS Software, Inc)
- Integrated Operations Architecture (NASA)
- International Olympic Athlete (2000 Olympics; now East Timor)
- International Ombudsman Association (Hillsborough, NJ)
- International Ornithological Association
- International Ostomy Association
- International Oversight Advisory (fictional, TV series Stargate)
- International Ozone Association
- Investigators of America
- Ioannina, Greece - Ioannina (Airport Code)
- Islands of Adventure (Universal Studios theme park)
- Intelligent Operations, Administration and Maintenance (US Army)
- International Ozone Association-Pan American Group (technology transfer)
- Image of an Assassination (documentary)
- Immediate Office of the Assistant Administrator
- Institute of Actuaries of Australia
- Intentions of an Arsonist (band)
- Intentions of an Asteroid (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Interobserver Agreement Trained data collectors independently coded the occurrence of child behavior using a 6-s partial-interval recording system.
Prior to formal data collection, two observers were trained until 90% interobserver agreement was reached on all categories in three training video fragments for each of the three tasks.
The interobserver agreement for all nine experts was very good with an intraclass correlation coefficient (ICC) (equivalent to Kappa) of 0.
To meet the interobserver agreement criterion, interobserver agreement had to be collected, the number of times it was collected had to be reported, and a minimum of 80% interobserver agreement had to be achieved as well.
Interobserver Agreement Interobserver agreement (IOA) was assessed by having a second observer score data independently with the senior author for 75% of videotaped FA sessions.
Interobserver agreement Throughout the procedure an independent observer measured the accuracy and rate of learn unit presentations by the experimenter using a TPRA (Teacher Performance Rate and Accuracy Scale) form (Ingham & Greer, 1992; Ross, Singer-Dudek, & Greer, 2006).