About Shibboleth Shibboleth, a project of the Internet2 Middleware Initiative, is a standards-based, open source software package for web single sign-on across or within organizational boundaries.
What does I2MI stand for?
I2MI stands for Internet2 Middleware Initiative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Indole-2-Carboxylic Acid
- Image Intensified CCD
- Innovation to Design
- Internet2 Distributed Storage Infrastructure (also seen as I2-DSI)
- Integer to Float
- Idea to Innovation (technology development program; Canada)
- Eye-To-IT Conference on Translation Processes
- Image to Knowledge
- Integrated Injection Logic
- Interfaces to Music
- Investigative Information Management System (US Air Force Office of Special Investigations)
- Information Innovation Office (US DoD)
- Ingres to Oracle (computer application migration)
- Intelligent Input/Output
- Idea to Product (academic competition; University of Texas at Austin)
- Industry Information Processor
- Information to Pharmacists (web magazine; Australia)
- Introduction to Physics (college course; various locations)
- Invisible Internet Project
- Ideas to Reality (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For more information about the Internet2 Middleware Initiative and Shibboleth, see: http://middleware.