2 In Search of a Killer App for Sensors in the Internet of Things 2.
What does IOT stand for?
IOT stands for Internet of Things
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IOT
We have 62 other meanings of IOT in our Acronym Attic
- Instrument Operations Team
- Integrated Office Technology Plc (UK)
- Integrated Operator Trainer
- Integrated Order Taker
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- Intensive Outreach Team
- Inter-Operator Tariff (GSM Roaming)
- Inter-Organizational Transfer
- Interactive Occupational Training (Westminster, CO)
- International Office Technologies (Eagan, MN)
- Interoffice Transfer
- Interoffice Trunk
- Interoperability Testing
- Interoperability Training
- Intervening Operational Tour (US Air Force)
- Intraocular Tension
- Intubacion Oro Traqueal (Spanish: Oral-Tracheal Intubation)
- Investors of Tomorrow
- Iothalamate (radiopaque agent)
- Issue Organizing Teams (Progressive Democrats of America)
Samples in periodicals archive:
85), this issue is focused on the Internet of Things (IoT) and explores a topic that lies more in the realm of the industry's view of the future than subjects familiar to the academic world.
The company has decided to zero in on cloud computing-based devices and the Internet of things in the next three years to secure sustainable development.
Three main benefits have been emphasized within the Internet of Things research area: "things on the move", "ubiquitous intelligent devices", "ambient and assisted living".