Completely drag and drop, adding a new shortcut to a cabinet is as easy as dragging the file, folder or Internet shortcut directly from your desktop or Windows Explorer, into the cabinet you wish to add it into.
What does URL stand for?
URL stands for Internet Shortcut (file name extension)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of URL
We have 105 other meanings of URL in our Acronym Attic
- Undergraduate Research, Innovation, Scholarship and Creativity
- University Research Initiative Support Program (est. 1994; US DoD)
- Undergraduate Research Implementation Team
- University of Rhode Island Transportation Center (Kingston, RI)
- Your Recommendation Is Requested
- Union for Reform Judaism
- Union Ridge Jacket
- Uraj (Russia)
- Universidad Rey Juan Carlos (Spanish, Madrid)
- Ubiquity Now, Revenues Later
- Underground Race League (video game)
- Unfinanced Requirements List
- Uniform Resource Locator (aka Universal Resource Locator)
- Unità di Ricerca Locali (Italian)
- Universal Republic of Love
- Universal Resource Locator (aka Uniform Resource Locator)
- Universal Ride Layout
- Universidad Rafael Landivar (Rafael Landivar University, Guatemala)
- Universitat Ramon Llull (Ramon Llull University, Spain)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Your computer still associates internet shortcuts with this program, so switch to the dialog's Programs tab and check the box labelled "Internet Explorer should check it is the default.
This ensures Netscape will start whenever you click a Web link in an e-mail message or an Internet Shortcut.