The demand for internet publishing systems is increasing.
What does IPS stand for?
IPS stands for Internet Publishing System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IPS
We have 860 other meanings of IPS in our Acronym Attic
- International Production Services (various locations)
- International Programs Security
- International Property Show (est. 2005)
- International Pyrotechnics Society (est. 1980)
- Internet PrimeNet Server (parallel technology for the Great Internet Mersenne Prime Search, GIMPS)
- Internet Protocol Service (Sprint)
- Internet Protocol Storage Working Group (IETF)
- Internet Protocol Suite
- Internet Provider Security (Tag)
- Internet Provider Service(s)
- Interoperability Planning System (US DoD)
- Interpretive Programming System
- Interruptions Per Second
- Introductory Physical Science
- Intrusion Prevention Service (software)
- Intrusion Prevention Software (various companies)
- Intrusion Prevention System
- Inventive Problem Solving
- Inverse Positioning System
- Inverter Power Supply
Samples in periodicals archive:
quark XTensions architecture lets developers provide connectivity to third-party databases, integrate with XML-based content management systems or develop links to Internet publishing systems.
iProduction, one of the first internet publishing system providers in the U.