CenturyLink won a task order to provide Wide Area Network (WAN) services to the FCC, including private line services and Network-Based Internet Protocol Virtual Private Network Services.
What does IPVPN stand for?
IPVPN stands for Internet Protocol Virtual Private Network
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Internet Protocol Virtual Hosting
- Illinois Parents of the Visually Impaired
- Industrial Production Volume Index
- Infrared Percentage Vegetation Index (remote sensing)
- Internet portals, virtual libraries and library catalogs with portal-like capabilities
- Igreja Profetica Vencedora no Mundo (Portuguese: Winning the World Prophetic Church; Angola)
- Indira Priyadarshini Vriksha Mitra Award (India)
- Integrated Pest and Vector Management (Sri Lanka)
- IP Video Market (surveillance industry information)
- Internet Protocol Video on Demand (also seen as IP VOD)
- Industrial Pump & Valve Repair (Mentor, OH)
- Institut für Parallele und Verteilte Rechensysteme
- Industrial Pumps, Valves and Systems (trade show)
- Institute on Philanthropy and Voluntary Service
- International Pig Veterinary Society Congress
- Internet Protocol Video Security
- Intimate Partner Violence Surveillance
- Intrahepatic Portosystemic Venous Shunt (cardiovascular medicine)
- Infectious Pustular Vulvovaginitis Virus
- Idaho Photographic Workshop (Boise, ID; est. 1985)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These products include the first hosted IP telephony service in the GCC, Global Internet Protocol Virtual Private Network, a Global Ethernet solution, and innovative wireless solutions.
The next-most popular service, with uptake among 281 companies, was Internet Protocol Virtual Private Networks (IPVPNs).
AT&T will provide an Internet Protocol Virtual Private Network (IP VPN) integrating more than 30 facilities and providing Jarden employees secure online access to proprietary business applications.
Under the terms of the agreement, AT&T will provide a fully managed global Internet Protocol Virtual Private Network (IP VPN) integrating 390 Degussa locations worldwide.
Go-Ahead previously had three separate frame relay networks, one for its bus and aviation divisions and two others for its rail subsidiaries, but decided to begin integrating its systems with a Cable & Wireless Internet Protocol Virtual Private Network (IP-VPN) with Quality of Service (QoS).
However, Deloitte said the ability of telcos to source offshore skills varies, and gave the example of one operator waiting 118 days to set up an Internet Protocol virtual private network with India, which achieved cost savings of only 5%.
com The telecomms equipment provider Nortel Networks has enhanced its Internet protocol virtual private network (IP VPN) platform to make site-to-site e-business services more secure and reliable.