What does IPS stand for?
IPS stands for Internet Protocol Storage Working Group (IETF)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPS
We have 860 other meanings of IPS in our Acronym Attic
- International Placement Services (est. 1981)
- International Planetarium Society, Inc.
- International Policy Statement (Canada)
- International Preparatory School (various locations)
- International Production Services (various locations)
- International Programs Security
- International Property Show (est. 2005)
- International Pyrotechnics Society (est. 1980)
- Internet PrimeNet Server (parallel technology for the Great Internet Mersenne Prime Search, GIMPS)
- Internet Protocol Service (Sprint)
- Internet Protocol Suite
- Internet Provider Security (Tag)
- Internet Provider Service(s)
- Internet Publishing System
- Interoperability Planning System (US DoD)
- Interpretive Programming System
- Interruptions Per Second
- Introductory Physical Science
- Intrusion Prevention Service (software)
- Intrusion Prevention Software (various companies)