To do this, all you need to do is install software--it's often free--from a Voice over Internet Protocol service provider such as Skype.
What does IPS stand for?
IPS stands for Internet Protocol Service (Sprint)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IPS
We have 860 other meanings of IPS in our Acronym Attic
- International Pipe Standard
- International Placement Services (est. 1981)
- International Planetarium Society, Inc.
- International Policy Statement (Canada)
- International Preparatory School (various locations)
- International Production Services (various locations)
- International Programs Security
- International Property Show (est. 2005)
- International Pyrotechnics Society (est. 1980)
- Internet PrimeNet Server (parallel technology for the Great Internet Mersenne Prime Search, GIMPS)
- Internet Protocol Storage Working Group (IETF)
- Internet Protocol Suite
- Internet Provider Security (Tag)
- Internet Provider Service(s)
- Internet Publishing System
- Interoperability Planning System (US DoD)
- Interpretive Programming System
- Interruptions Per Second
- Introductory Physical Science
- Intrusion Prevention Service (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, the bill would allow further development of Voice over Internet Protocol services.