Inderscience Publishers (Olney, UK), a producer of international academic, scientific and professional journals, has launched "International Journal of Internet Protocol Technology" (IJIPT) and "International Journal of Business Information Systems" (IJBIS).
What does IP stand for?
IP stands for Internet Protocol
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IP
We have 112 other meanings of IP in our Acronym Attic
- Internal Pilot (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles)
- Internal Protocol
- Internal Publication
- International Paper
- International Partner
- International Pharmacopoeia
- International President
- International Priority (commerical carriage modality; FedEx)
- International Protection (CENELEC)
- International Provisioning (Sprint)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Defense to provide network testing expertise and equipment to help the department evaluate next-generation Internet technology known as Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) in order to support network-centric military operations.