The e-incubator centre is being targeted at technology businesses and will have the latest in broadband IT connectivity including an Internet Point of Presence (PoP) within the building for fast, reliable web use.
What does IPOP stand for?
IPOP stands for Internet Point of Presence
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPOP
We have 4 other meanings of IPOP in our Acronym Attic
- Indonesian Production and Operations Management Society
- Input, Processing, Output, Memory, Storage (computing)
- International Polar-Orbiting Meteorological Satellite
- Intelligent Passive Optical Network
- Isolation of Proteins on Nascent DNA (Deoxyribonucleic Acid)
- International Philosophy of Nursing Society
- Intellectual Property Office of New Zealand
- Internet Protocol Over OTN (Optical Transport Network)
- Immediate Post-Operative Prosthesis
- Inclusive Play Opportunities Project (est. 1994; UK)
- Interrupt Processor, Order Pizza (computing)
- International Patient Organisation for Primary Immunodeficiencies
- International Patient Organization for Primary Immunodeficiencies
- Intellectual Property Office of Papua New Guinea (National Capital District, Papua New Guinea)
- Iowa Project on Place Studies (University of Iowa; studies human interaction; est. 2002)
- Independent Project Oversight Report
- Indiana Pledge of Resistance
- Institute for Public Opinion Research (Florida International University)
- Inter Provinciaal Opper Rabbinaat (Dutch Rabbinical Organization)
- Internal Pressure Override (valve)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1993, the Colorado Advanced Technology Institute awarded Telluride the funds to establish an Internet point of presence (POP) with Colorado Supernet.