net, an internet payment service provider, had traded profitably as it continued to integrate the Metacharge and SECPay businesses it acquired last year.
What does IPSP stand for?
IPSP stands for Internet Payment Service Provider
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPSP
We have 37 other meanings of IPSP in our Acronym Attic
- Internet Protocol Security Option
- Irish Payment Services Organisation (Ireland)
- Original Integrated Protection System
- Intellectual Property System on Chip
- Inhibitory Postsynaptic Potential
- Injury Prevention and Safety Promotion
- Institute for Public Safety Partnerships (Chicago, IL)
- Instituto de Previsión Social del Periodista (Guatemala)
- Intelligence Priorities for Strategic Planning
- International Parliament for Safety and Peace
- Internet Protocol Security Policy (IETF)
- Internet Protocol Security Protocol
- International Photoluminescent Safety Products Council
- International Pool Spa Patio Expo
- Ikatan Pekerja Sosial Profesional Indonesia (Indonesian Association of Professional Social Workers)
- Indian Patients Society for Primary Immunodeficiency (India)
- Informatics Professional Services Price Index
- Institute for Public Service and Policy Research
- Institute for Population and Social Research (Mahidol University)
- Institute of Personality and Social Research (University of California, Berkeley)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com), a leading provider of Internet check processing services, announced they have aligned with Internet payment service provider and gateway Paradata Systems, Inc.
net a leading Internet Payment Service Provider for secure online credit card and check payments and E4X, Inc.