The study results suggest that national listing and brokerage sites will need to add critical content to attract and retain these Internet empowered consumers.
What does IEC stand for?
IEC stands for Internet Empowered Consumer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IEC
We have 365 other meanings of IEC in our Acronym Attic
- International Electrotechnical Committee (Geneve, Switzerland)
- International Engineering Consortium
- International English Centre (various locations)
- International Ethanol Commission (Brazil)
- International Ethological Conference
- International Eucharistic Congress (Ireland)
- International Evangelical Church
- International Exchange Commission
- International Executive Committee
- International Extension College
- Interoperability Executive Customer Council (Microsoft)
- Interstate Electronics Corporation
- Intestinal Epithelial Cell
- Ion Exchange Chromatography
- Ion-Exchange Capacity
- Iowa Egg Council (est. 1973; Urbandale, IA)
- Iowa Events Center (Des Moines, IA)
- ISDN Echo Canceler
- Isipingo Environment Committee (South Africa)
- Islamic Educational Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
com, the technology bridge between the Internet Empowered Consumer and the Real Estate Broker of the 21st century is proud to announce the appointment of Michael S.
Business Editors/Technology Writers CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 5, 2000 The Internet Empowered Consumer (IEC) continues to emerge as a powerful force in today's residential real estate industry, highlighting their frustration with the traditional transaction process.