Its businesses consist of a gas processing and distribution business, Hawaii Gas, a controlling interest in a District Energy business in Chicago, and a 50% interest in a bulk liquid storage terminal business, International-Matex Tank Terminals.
What does IMTT stand for?
IMTT stands for International-Matex Tank Terminals (New Orleans, LA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IMTT
We have 2 other meanings of IMTT in our Acronym Attic
- Integraph Maintenance Tracking System
- Integrated MOUT (Military Operations on Urbanized Terrain) Training System
- International Machine Tool Show
- International Manufacturing Technology Show
- International Manufacturing Trade Show
- International Merchandise Trade Statistics
- International Mixed Signal Test Workshop
- Instructional Media and Technology Team (Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction)
- International Maritime Training Trust (est. 1998; Isle of Man)
- International Mobile Training Team
- Ironman Musky Tournament Trail (Okauchee, WI)
- In My Traveller Universe (gaming)
- International Medical and Technological University (Tanzania)
- International Mobile Top Up (service to send mobile minutes)
- Independent Media TV
- Intake Manifold Tuning Valve (automotive engineering)
- Ikatan Motor Tiger Yogyakarta (Indonesian Honda enthusiasts)
- I Miss You
- Imágenes y Muebles Urbanos
- Impact Meteorology Unit (US NOAA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Marc Dulude, executive vice-president and chief operating officer of Port of Quebec operation of International-Matex Tank Terminals (IMTT), said: "IMTT believes the collaborative work among stakeholders will make the Port of Quebec an increasingly competitive option for shipments destined to North America, including energy products, and drive new efficiencies in the supply chain.
International Multifoods Corporation International Paper Company International-Matex Tank Terminals Intuit, Inc.
On March 30, 2012, an arbitration panel awarded MIC and its co-investor in International-Matex Tank Terminals a total of $221.
0% at International-Matex Tank Terminals (IMTT), MIC's 50% equity investment in a bulk liquid storage terminal business headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana.
NEW YORK -- An electrical fire in an industrial area of Bayonne, New Jersey this evening was incorrectly reported as involving the facilities of International-Matex Tank Terminals.