MAYO Communications is a member of the Entertainment Publicists Professional Society (EPPS), Academy of Television Arts and Sciences-Film Group; International Webmasters Association and Public Relations Society of America.
What does IWA stand for?
IWA stands for International Webmasters Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IWA
We have 95 other meanings of IWA in our Acronym Attic
- Inland Waterways Association (UK)
- Institute for Welsh Affairs (Cardiff, Wales, UK)
- Institute of World Affairs (Washington, DC)
- Institute Women's Association (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints single women group)
- Integrated Windows Authentication
- Interactive Weather Analysis (CAFWSP)
- Interactive Web Application
- Internal Work Agreement
- International Water Association
- International Webcasting Association
- International Wheat Agreement
- International Windsurfing Association
- International Wine Accessories, Inc.
- International Women's Association (various locations)
- International Workers Association (est. 1922)
- International Wrestling Association
- Interorganizational Work Authorization (various companies)
- Iraq War Archaeology
- Ivanova (Russia)
- Williams-Gateway Airport (now Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CIW program has been accepted or endorsed by national governments such as Singapore and Australia, states such as Louisiana and Virginia, and leading computing and IT standards organizations such as the National Workforce Center for Emerging Technology, the International Webmasters Association, the Association of Internet Professionals and the Hong Kong Computer Society.
of Southern California (RTNA) and International Webmasters Association and Public Relations Society of America.
MAYO is a member of the Entertainment Publicists Professional Society (EPPS) board, Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, International Webmasters Association and Public Relations Society of America (PRSA).
Indus Net Technologies, International Webmasters Association / HTML Writers Guild (IWA-HWG), Internet Content Rating Association, mTLD Top Level Domain Limited, Nokia, NTT DoCoMo, Openwave Systems Inc.
Rothchild is also the President of the Vancouver Chapter of the International Webmasters Association.
Participants include representatives from Hewlett Packard, Nokia, IBM, AGFA, ILRT Institute for Learning and Research Technology at the University of Bristol, IWA International Webmasters Association and the University of West Florida.
Accredited by the Association of Internet Professionals (AIP) and endorsed by the International Webmasters Association (IWA), CIW is rapidly becoming the certification standard for the Internet industry.