This was the central theme of International Volunteer Day, organized jointly in the Kingdom by Call of Culture and Help Center.
What does IVD stand for?
IVD stands for International Volunteer Day (United Nations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IVD
We have 60 other meanings of IVD in our Acronym Attic
- In Vitro Digestibility
- Incomplete Vehicle Document
- Indelible Vision Design (Boston, MA)
- Indirect View Display (military aviation)
- Innovative Veterinary Diet (Royal Canin)
- Inside Vapor Deposition
- Intake Valve Deposit
- Integrated Voice and Data
- Interactive Video Disk
- Internal Vapor Deposition
- Intervertebral Disc
- Intervertebral Disc Disease (canines)
- Intra Vas Device (male contraceptive)
- Intravenous Drip (medicine)
- Ion Vapor Deposition
- Ischemic Vascular Disease
- Inland Valley Development Agency (California; est. 1990)
- Inter Varsity Dance Association (UK)
- International Voice & Data Association
- Intravenous Drug Abuse (medical)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Voluntary service is one of the seven guiding principles of humanitarian action and as we celebrate International Volunteer Day we express our appreciation for their continuing efforts in light of the fact that they have been considered the cornerstone of the international humanitarian movement since its inception," he said.
It was launched on Wednesday, to mark International Volunteer Day.
Organizing this exhibition comes within the framework of the Sultanate's celebrations of the International Volunteer Day which falls on December 5th, as well as the celebrations of the Social Development Ministry of handing over Sultan Qaboos Prize for Voluntary Work for the top winners at the level of individuals, institutions and associations.
Damascus, (SANA) -- The Youth Agency for Volunteer Work marked the International Volunteer Day on Sunday by launching the national volunteer campaign for recycling paper in Bab Touma plaza in Old Damascus.
Byline: Dubai The Community Development Authority (CDA), a government entity mandated with enhancing the social development in Dubai, has launched an accredited volunteer programme to mark International Volunteer Day on December 5.
ISLAMABAD, December 04, 2009 (Frontier Star): Pakistan Red Crescent Society (PRCS) is planning to expand the volunteer base to 300000 by the end 2011 and joins the world in a global celebration of the International Volunteer Day on December 05, to commemorate and honour the hard work and dedication of volunteers committed to serving humanity and uplifting the lives of people in their communities.
International Volunteer Day for Economic and Social Development.