In keeping with this trend, the Institute has launched the International Vocational Qualification (IVQ) course, a specialised course that will train and assist spa therapists on site and bring them on par with the best in the business across the globe.
What does IVQ stand for?
IVQ stands for International Vocational Qualification
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IVQ
We have 3 other meanings of IVQ in our Acronym Attic
- Inter Valley Pool Supply (Pomona, CA)
- Isolated Valvular Pulmonary Stenosis
- International Veterinary Pathology Slide Bank (University of Georgia)
- International Visa Passport Service Corporation
- Illinois Valley Public Telecommunications Corporation
- Instituut Voor Permanente Vorming (Dutch: Institute of Continuing Education; Belgium)
- Iterative Virtual Power Weighted (algorithm)
- Iterative Virtual-Uplink Power Weighted (algorithm)
- Individual Vessel Quota (fishing regulation; various nations)
- Integration, Validation, Qualification (telecommunications)
- Interpolative Vector Quantization
- Interrupted Very Quick (slang)
- inventory vendor quality
- Idioventricular Rhythm
- Image-based Virtual Reality
- Immersive Virtual Reality
- In-Vessel Retention (nuclear power plants)
- Institute for Volunteering Research (UK)
- Institute of Vehicle Recovery (UK)
- Instrument Voltage Regulator (electromechanical device)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It has worked with CompTIA for a number of years to promote international vocational qualifications such as A+ and Network+ certifications.