The Stella Maris International Vocal Competition will bring together up-and-coming young singers to perform and compete aboard a Middle East and Africa itinerary.
What does IVC stand for?
IVC stands for International Vocal Competition (Netherlands)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IVC
We have 164 other meanings of IVC in our Acronym Attic
- Interactive Voice Communication
- Interexchange Virtual Circuit
- Interfaith Volunteer Caregivers (of Greater Bridgeport)
- Intermediate Velocity Cloud
- Intermediate Velocity Cloud (galactic cloud composed of atomic hydrogen travelling at low velocities)
- internal value creation
- Internal Venture Company
- International Vacation Club (Dominican Republic)
- International Venture Capital
- International Viola Congress (music)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to a busy career singing and conducting, the Spanish tenor also runs two major American opera companies in Washington and Los Angeles, as well as the Operalia international vocal competition (to be held in Milan this spring).
He also had a BBC television series for eight years called Stuart Burrows Sings and has taken part as a judge in some of the world's leading international vocal competitions including the BBC Cardiff Singer of the World.
After graduation she won the IBLA International Vocal competition in Raguza, Italy, and the Open International Vocal Competition of the Bolshoi Theater in Moscow.
Additionally, the Opera Columbus Academy annually presents the only summer opera camp in Ohio, holds an international vocal competition, and is the only arts organization in Columbus offering students opportunities to experience fully-staged, professional performances at no cost.