Defining visual literacy In 2001 the International Visual Literacy Association (ILVA) conducted a study that attempted to define the concept of 'visual literacy'.
What does IVLA stand for?
IVLA stands for International Visual Literacy Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ice Vanilla Latte
- Idaho Virtualization Laboratory (Idaho State University, Pocatello, Idaho)
- Image & Video Library (American Society for Cell Biology; Bethesda, Maryland, USA)
- Independent VLAN Learning
- Individual Validated License
- Individually Validated Export License
- Insane Vice Lords (gangs)
- Institute for Vibrant Living (Camp Verde, Arizona)
- Intravenous Leiomyomatosis (muscle tumor)
- Ivalo, Finland - Ivalo (airport code)
- Intrinsic Variance Lower Bound
- Inverse Variable Length Coding
- Integrated Virtual Learning Environment
- intravenous laser exposure of the blood
- Internet Ventures Limited Investments Inc. (Palm Beach, FL)
- Intravascular Laser Irradiation of Blood
- Illinois Valley Little League
- Installation/Vessel Limitations List (helicopter safety)
- Intravascular Large Cell Lymphoma (cancer type)
- Increasing Vocational Learning Opportunities for Indigenous Students (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Web Resources International Visual Literacy Association (IVLA) www.
htm International Visual Literacy Association at http://ivla.