The International Visual Communications Association (IVCA) - the largest professional body of its kind in Europe - is an independent, not-for-profit membership organisation.
What does IVCA stand for?
IVCA stands for International Visual Communications Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IVCA
We have 17 other meanings of IVCA in our Acronym Attic
- Intraventricular Catheter
- Involuntary Commitment
- Irvine Valley College (California)
- Islamic Vacation Course
- Inferior Vena Cava and Inferior Left Atrium
- Illinois Venture Capital Association (Chicago, Illinois)
- Indian Venture Capital Association (India)
- Industrias Venoco, CA (Venezuelan oil company)
- International Venture Capital Association (finance)
- International Veterinary Chiropractic Association (Germany)
- Irish Venture Capital Association
- Insurance Value Chain Architecture Framework (Microsoft)
- Illinois Valley Community College
- Independence Visitor Center Corporation (Philadelphia, PA)
- Indian Valley Chamber of Commerce (Greenville, CA)
- Indus Valley Construction Company (Pakistan)
- Inland Valley Council of Churches (Pomona, CA)
- Innovative Vector Control Consortium (UK)
- In Vivo Cytokine Capture Assay
- Iowa Valley Community College District
Samples in periodicals archive:
Budgets for new media, internet and non-broadcast TV productions are less than one third of the UK average, according to the chief executive of International Visual Communications Association Wales, Wayne Drew.