The Valuation Committee, with NCREIF review and approval, has issued regular responses to pronouncements by the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB), International Valuation Standards Council (IVSC), Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS), and the Department of Labor (DOL).
What does IVSC stand for?
IVSC stands for International Valuation Standards Council (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IVSC
We have 5 other meanings of IVSC in our Acronym Attic
- In-Vessel Storage Sample Holder
- International Veterinary Students’ Association
- International Visiting Scholars Award
- International Volunteer Sending Agencies (est. 1994; Vietnam)
- Intravenous Cocaine Self-Administration (biochemistry)
- Indus Valley School of Art and Architecture (Pakistan)
- In-Vehicle Safety Advisory and Warning System
- Imperial Valley Small Business Development Center (San Diego, CA)
- Imperial Valley Sugar Beet Trains
- Integrated Vehicle System Controller
- Imported Vehicle Safety Compliance Act
- In Vitro Skin Corrosivity Test
- In Vitro Starch Digestibility
- In Vitro Starch Disappearance
- Informitis Virtual Serial Driver
- Interventricular Septal Defect
- Interventricular Septal Thickness at Diastole (echocardiographic parameter)
- Improving Ventilation and Saving Energy
- International Vehicle Safety and Entertainment (New Zealand)
- Immersive Virtual Ship Environment-Interactive Multimedia Instruction (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Valuation Standards Council (IVSC) has today published an Exposure Draft of proposed new "International Valuation Standards" (IVS).
org/en/p48e3256d56748 International Valuation Standards Council http://www.
The International Valuation Standards Council (IVSC), a non-profit organization that develops valuation standards, has recently created this new board to monitor the overview and implementation of global valuation standards created by the International Valuation Standards Board.