This trial is a cautionary tale for investigators designing future dengue vaccine trials," Scott Halstead, a physician with the International Vaccine Institute in Seoul, Korea, wrote in a commentary in the same issue of the Lancet.
What does IVI stand for?
IVI stands for International Vaccine Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IVI
We have 59 other meanings of IVI in our Acronym Attic
- Inter-Vehicle Hazard Warning
- In-Vehicle Infotainment (Intel)
- Industries Valcartier, Inc. (Valcartier, Quebec, Canada)
- Inspection & Valuation International (White Plains, NY)
- Institute for Vision Improvement
- Instituto Valenciano de Infertilidad (Spanish: Valencia Infertility Institute; Valencia, Spain)
- Intelligent Vehicle Initiative
- Interactive Video Initiative
- Interactive Video Instruction
- Interchangeable Virtual Instrument
- Internet Villages International (UK)
- Intra Venous Injection
- Intravenous Infusion
- Invitation to Life (religious movement)
- Iowans for Voting Integrity
- Independent Voters of Illinois Inependent Precinct Organization (politics)
- Illinois Vehicle Insurance Agency (Chicago, IL)
- Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Agrarias (Spain)
- Instituto Vial Ibero-Americano (Spanish: Ibero-American Highway Institute; Madrid, Spain)
- Intravascular Inactivation of Active Drug
Samples in periodicals archive:
This trial is a cautionary tale for investigators designing future dengue vaccine efficacy trials," Scott Halstead, an adviser for the Dengue Vaccine Initiative at the International Vaccine Institute in South Korea, (http://www.
The latest to join the fray is Dengue Vaccine Initiative jointly launched by the World Health Organization, Johns Hopkins University, International Vaccine Institute and Sabin Vaccine Institute.
Dipika Sur, Scientist E, NICED, Kolkata, Participated in the Meetings of Board of Trustees of International Vaccine Institute at Seoul (April 15-16, 2010).
This vaccine has since been reformulated by the International Vaccine Institute (IVI), its production modified to comply with WHO and international regulations and its technology transferred to an Indian company (4).