WEB of the Intheir Colwyn Bay " The Red List is run by the International Union for the Conservation of Nature (IUCN), founded in October 1948 as the International Union for the Protection of Nature (IUPN)
What does IUPN stand for?
IUPN stands for International Union for the Protection of Nature (now the International Union for Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources, IUCN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Innocent Until Proven Guilty
- International Undertaking on Plant Genetic Resources (UN Food and Agriculture Organization)
- Interuniversity Programme in Hydrology
- International Union of Basic and Clinical Pharmacology
- International Union of Pharmacology
- Izin Usaha Pemanfaatan Hasil Hutan Kayu (Indonesian: Forest Plantation Wood Production Permit)
- International University of People's Institutions for Peace (Rovereto, Italy)
- Independent Union of Professional Journalists (Bosnia)
- Inter-University Program for Latino Research
- Infectious Units per Million cells
- Indiana Underground Plant Protection Service
- International Union for Prehistoric and Protohistoric Sciences
- Image Understanding and Pattern Recognition (Germany)
- In-Use Performance Ratio (emissions)
- Interamerican University of Puerto Rico
- Indian Unit for Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence (India)
- International Union of Physiological Sciences (University of Rochester)
- International University of Professional Studies (educational facility; Maui, HI; est. 1964)
- Internet User Profile Survey (market research)
- International Union of Psychological Science
Samples in periodicals archive:
Seoul, Sept 16 (ONA)-----The Sultanate, represented by the Environment and Climate Affairs Ministry, took part in the global conference of the International Union for the Protection of Nature (IUPN) which kicked off on the sixth of this month and ended today.