com)-- The International Ultraviolet Association (IUVA) and the German Water Technology Centre (TZW) are currently seeking papers for an upcoming conference in Karlsruhe, Germany on 4th and 5th of June 2013 at the Convention Centre Karlsruhe.
What does IUVA stand for?
IUVA stands for International Ultraviolet Association (Scottsdale, AZ)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Iutv Underground Technology Victims
- Illegal, Unregulated or Unreported (fish piracy)
- Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated Fishing
- Ijin Undang Undang Gangguan (Indonesian: Permit Act Order)
- Ideas Unlimited/Unlimited Ideas (San Francisco, CA; conceirge service)
- Indiana University Undergraduate Research Conference
- Indirect Use Value
- Industrija Usnja Vrhnika (Slovenian: Vrhnika Leather Industry; Vrhnika, Slovenia)
- Interlibrational Utility Vehicle (space)
- Intermediate Unilamellar Vesicle (biochemistry)
- Instituto Universidade Virtual Brasileira (Portuguese: Brazilian Institute Virtual University)
- Implementation Use Volume Descriptor (OSTA universal disk format)
- Informitis USB (Universal Serial Bus) Virtual Driver (software)
- Inelastic Ultra-Violet Scattering
- International Union for Vacuum Science, Technique, and Applications
- Institut Universitaire de la Vigne et du Vin (French: Graduate Institute of Vine and Wine; University of Burgundy; Dijon, France)
- Image Understanding Workshop (computer imaging)
- Inshore Undersea Warfare
- Independent Urban Wrestling Alliance
- Indiana Ultimate Wrestling Alliance