Will won the International Young Tuba Artist Competition at the International Tuba and Euphonium Conference (ITEC) held at the Brucknerhaus in Linz last week.
What does ITEC stand for?
ITEC stands for International Tuba and Euphonium Conference
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ITEC
We have 88 other meanings of ITEC in our Acronym Attic
- Inter-Tribal Environmental Council
- Intermediate Test and Evaluation Course (DSMC)
- International Television and Evangelism Center
- International Terahertz Electronics Conference
- International Therapy Examination Council (UK)
- International Tire Exhibition and Conference
- International Training and Education Conference
- International Training Equipment Conference
- International Triticeae EST (Expressed Sequence Tag) Cooperative
- International Truck and Engine Corporation
- Internet Technology
- Internet Technology for E-Commerce
- Internet2 Technology Evaluation Center
- Investigations Thérapeutiques Essais Cliniques
- Iowa Technology and Education Connection
- Isuzu Total Engine Control
- Information Technology Electronic Commerce Electronic Shopping Mall
- Information Technology and Electronic Commerce Commercial Contracting Center
- Information Technology E-Commerce and Commercial Contracting Center West
- Information Technology and E-Commerce Council (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was a semi-finalist in the International Tuba and Euphonium Conference and placed first in the Commencement Bay Solo/Ensemble Young Artist Competitions.