International travel accounts for 12 percent of holiday bookings made through Cheap Tickets as of Dec.
What does ITA stand for?
ITA stands for International Travel Account (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ITA
We have 323 other meanings of ITA in our Acronym Attic
- International Telegraph Alphabet
- International Telenurses Association
- International Television Association
- International Tennis Association
- International Titanium Association
- International Touring Alliance
- International Trade Administration
- International Trade Adviser (UK)
- International Trade Association
- International Trappist Association (Trappist monks)
- International Travel Agency (various locations)
- International Trombone Association
- International Tunnelling Association
- International Tutoring Association (Claremont, California)
- International Twins Association
- International Type Approval
- Intertribal Transportation Association (various locations)
- Intruder Alert
- invasive trophoblast antigen
- Investment Tax Allowance (Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With annual revenues of $2 trillion, international travel accounts for 13 percent of the world's total GNP, and Conrad Hotels will be in gateway cities and resort destinations to deliver a first-class product that has made Hilton one of the industry's most successful hotel companies," said Hilton.