What does ITREID stand for?
ITREID stands for International Training and Research in Emerging Infectious Diseases (University of Washington fellowship)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Tree-Ring Data Bank
- Information Technology Research and Development Center
- Committee on Industry, Research and Energy (European Parliament)
- Conference on Information Technology Research and Education
- Industry, Research and Energy (EU)
- Information Technology: Research and Education (IEEE conference)
- Institute for Transportation Research and Education (Raleigh, North Carolina)
- Institute of Telecommunications Resellers in Europe
- IP Telephony Routing Engine (SS8 Networks)
- Ismaili Tariqah and Religious Education Board (formerly Ismailia Association)
- International Training and Research in Environmental and Occupational Health
- Innovation, Technology, Research, Excellence, and Service
- Income Tax Return
- IERS (International Earth Rotation Service) Terrestrial Reference Frame
- International Terrestrial Reference Frame
- Imaging Technology Research Group
- Information Technical Requirement Group
- Information Technology Research Group (various universities)
- Information Technology Restructuring Group (Arlington, VA)
- Infotrends Research Group, Inc.