Livengood Rick Solie, manager of community and government relations for International Tower Hill Mines, says his company hopes to tap into Golden Valley's power line for the Livengood gold mine.
What does ITH stand for?
ITH stands for International Tower Hill Mines (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ITH
We have 29 other meanings of ITH in our Acronym Attic
- Irish Transport and General Workers Union
- If That Helps
- Inferior Turbinate Hypertrophy (nasal disorder)
- Information Technology House (Asuncion, Paraguay)
- Insert Title Here
- Instituto Tecnologico de Hermosillo (Sonora, Mexico)
- Instituto Tecnológico Hotelero (Spanish: Hotel Technology Institute)
- Insulation and Trace Heating
- Integration Time Horizon (environmental gases)
- Interactive Text Hooker (software)
- Internet Texas Holdem (poker)
- Intra-Tumoral Heterogeneity (oncology)
- Inuvik-to-Tuktoyaktuk Highway (Canadian road)
- Irish Transport Heritage (UK)
- Ithaca, NY, USA - Tompkins County (Airport Code)
- Inter Tribal Health Authority (Canada)
- International Travel Healthcare Association (China)
- Information Technology for Humanitarian Assistance, Cooperation and Action (Politecnico of Torino campus; Italy; est. 2006)
- Integrated Toolkit for Highly Advanced Computer Applications
- Integrated Toolkit for Highly Advanced Computer Applications: Innovation Transfer
Samples in periodicals archive:
a subsidiary of International Tower Hill Mines Ltd.
LIVENGOOD EXPLORATION The hard rock gold resource at Livengood is currently estimated to contain more than 10 million ounces of gold, based on drilling work completed through this spring by International Tower Hill Mines Ltd.