1) See International Telework Association and Council, 2003-2004 American Interactive Consumer Survey (The Dieringer Research Group, Inc.
What does ITAC stand for?
ITAC stands for International Telework Association and Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ITAC
We have 95 other meanings of ITAC in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Tactical Aircraft Control (program)
- Integrated Threat Assessment Centre
- Integration Trades and Analysis Cycle
- Intelligence & Threat Analysis Center
- Intelligence Tactical Analysis Center
- Intelligence Tracking & Correlation
- International HIV Treatment Access Coalition
- International Tactical Channel
- International Telecommunications Advisory Committee
- International Telecommuting Advisory Council
- International Trade Assistance Centers
- Introduction to Aviation Course
- ITEF (International Consultants for Education and Fairs) Trained Agent Counselor (various locations)
- Itochu Automobile Corporation (Japan)
- ITU-T Advisory Committee
- ITU Telecommunications Development Sector
- Integration Trades and Analysis Cycle-O
- ITU Radiocommunication Sector (US Department of State)
- ITU-T Advisory Committee - Telecommunications
- Instituto de Aplicaciones de las Tecnologias de la Informacion y de las Comunicaciones Avanzadas (Institute for the Applications of Advanced Information and Communication Technologies; Valencia, Spain)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HNS), the world's leading provider of satellite broadband solutions, which it markets under the DIRECWAY(R) brand, today announced that Ken Cohen, assistant vice president of strategic marketing, is taking part in a panel at the International Telework Association and Council (ITAC) Conference being held today and tomorrow at the Holiday Inn Hotel in Silver Spring, Maryland.
International Telework Association and Council (ITAC), Washington, D.
International Telework Association and Council, Washington, D.
Published by The International Telework Association and Council, the magazine offers self-discipline tips to increase the productivity in your work space, and steps for making the transition from office to home a smooth one.
Prior to this year, ITAC was the International Telework Association and Council (ITAC).
The survey, sponsored by AT&T and managed by the International Telework Association and Council (ITAC), produces detailed information about the evolution of telework in the United States.
Telework in the Federal Government The International Telework Association and Council (ITAC) reports that the number of US teleworkers reached nearly 24 million in 2000, a 20 percent increase over 1999 levels.