Adding to the Citi community in Changi Business Park, the second building will house another 2000 employees, from its International Technology Office (ITO), which provides software development support for Citi's international consumer business, as well as some of its global support functions.
What does ITO stand for?
ITO stands for International Technology Office
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ITO
We have 94 other meanings of ITO in our Acronym Attic
- Installation Transportation Officer
- Instructions To Offerors
- Instrument Take Off
- Integrated Targeting Order
- Integrated Task Order
- Integrated Tasking Order
- Integrated Tool Operations
- Interim Technical Order
- Intermediate Transfer Orbit
- International Technical Officer