This simulation generated a billion structures, all possibly represented in the glassy material, he reported last week in Chicago at the Sixth International Symposium on Small Particles and Inorganic Clusters.
What does ISSPIC stand for?
ISSPIC stands for International Symposium on Small Particles and Inorganic Clusters
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Interim Single Source Processor - SIGINT
- Indian Small Scale Paint Association
- International Source Suppliers and Producers Association
- International Sport Show Producers Association
- International Symposium on Signal Processing and its Applications
- International Symposium on Soil and Plant Analysis
- Irish Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children
- International Systems Security Professional Certification Scheme (University of Queensland; Australia)
- International Society for the Study of Personality Disorders
- International Space Station Processing Facility
- International Symposium on Signal Processing and Information Technology
- Information Systems Security Plans/Project Manager
- Information Systems Security Program Manager
- Information System Security Practices and Procedures
- Integrated System Safety Program Plan
- Image, Speech, Signal Processing and Robotics
- International Society for the Study of Personal Relationships
- International Summer School on Pattern Recognition (Loughborough University; Loughborough, Leicestershire, England, UK)
- Irish Society of Surveying, Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing
- Information Systems Security Products and Services Catalog
Samples in periodicals archive:
He reported these results in Chicago last week at the Sixth International Symposium on Small Particles and Inorganic Clusters.