He was the main organizer of numerous conferences including the 9th Canadian Symposium on Catalysis (Quebec 1984), a post congress symposium (Quebec 1988), the 35th Canadian Chemical Engineering Conference (1995), an International Zeolite Symposium (Quebec 1995), the 15th Canadian Symposium on Catalysis (Quebec 1998) and the first International Symposium on Mesoporous Molecular Sieves (Baltimore 1998).
What does ISMMS stand for?
ISMMS stands for International Symposium on Mesoporous Molecular Sieves
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISMMS
- Interim Standard Microwave Landing System
- Industrial Systems Manufacture and Management (UK academic program)
- Institute of Sales and Marketing Management
- International Society for Mountain Medicine (est.1985; Colorado Springs, CO)
- International Symposium on Malignant Mesothelioma (cancer)
- International Symposium on Mathematical Morphology
- International Symposium on Memory Management (computer memory)
- International Symposium on Micro-Mechanical Engineering
- Integrated Stores Monitor and Management System
- International Society for Metal Music Studies
- Inter-Stage Matching Network (amplifier)
- International Sorghum and Millets Newsletter (agriculture)
- International Standard Music Number (sheet music)
- Isosorbide Mononitrate
- Istituto per lo Studio dei Materiali Nanostrutturati (Italian)
- International Society of Musculoskeletal and Neuronal Interactions
- Implicit Space Mapping Optimization
- Information Systems Management Office
- Information Systems Management Order
- Information Systems Missions Order