On the other hand-side, in July 2010, Bulgarian tissue bank "Osteocenter Bulgaria" was nominated for the prestigious International Star Award for Quality presented by Business Initiative Directions Awards.
What does ISAQ stand for?
ISAQ stands for International Star Award for Quality
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ISAQ
- Instituciones de Salud Previsional (Spanish: Health Insurance Institutions; Chile)
- Intelligent Scene Analysis Based on Photographic Space
- Intelligent System Application to Power Systems (symposium)
- International Society for African Philosophy and Studies (est. 1995)
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (New York, NY)
- Integrated Service for AIDS Prevention and Support (Ethiopia; World Food Programme)
- Ice Skating Association of Queensland Inc. (Australia)
- Institution of Surveyors Australia, Queensland Division (Brisbane, Queensland, Australia)
- Interactive Self-Assessment Question
- Interim Statement of Airworthiness Qualification (US Army; see also SAQ)
- Internet Self-Administered Questionnaire
- Inventaire des Sites Archéologiques du Québec (French: Inventory of Archaeological Sites in Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Industry Safety Accident Rating
- Information Storage & Retrieval
- Information System Activity Review
- Information Systems and Research, Inc. (Fairfax, VA)
- Inspection Services Activity Report (US FEMA)
- Institut des Sciences Agronomiques du Rwanda
- Integrated Safety Analysis Report
- Interferometric Synthetic Aperture Radar (INSAR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Housing Bank for Trade & Finance (HBTF) won the International Star Award for Quality / Platinum Category in the International convention held by Business Initiative Directions "BID" in Paris -- France.