The International Space University Fellowship is an ASE scholarship specifically intended to support young space professionals or students who have been accepted to the International Space University," he added.
What does ISU stand for?
ISU stands for International Space University
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISU
We have 126 other meanings of ISU in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Service Unit
- Integrated Sight Unit
- Integriertes Steuerungs- und Uberwachungssystem (communications profile)
- Interlocuteur Social Unique (French: Single Social Contact)
- Internal Airlift/Helicopter Slingable-Container Unit
- Internal Stability Unit
- International Salvage Union
- International School of Uganda
- International Seamen's Union
- International Skating Union (Switzerland)
- International Stereoscopic Union
- International Survey Unit (PricewaterhouseCoopers; UK)
- International System Unit
- Internationale Socialisters Ungdom (Danish Political Movement)
- Internet System Update
- Investigative Services Unit
- Investigative Support Unit
- Involving Service Users (UK)
- Iowa Southern Utilities
- Iowa State University
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wangusi holds a Masters degree in space sciences from the International Space University, France.
The five-day Executive Space Course is a result of collaboration between the Continuing Scientific Education Programme (CSEP) at Bahrain University's (UoB) College of Science, the physics department and France's International Space University (ISU).
He will be joined by Dr Michael Simpson, President of the International Space University (ISU).
The forum has also gained the support of the UAE Space Reconnaissance Center, the Emirates Institution for Advanced Science and Technology (EIAST), the International Space University, UAE University, the International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing, the National Space Society and the Society of Engineers -UAE, highlighting strong support from the international space community.
She will teach physical sciences at Nasa for the International Space University and is on course to become an astronaut in around seven years' time.
The SPTP market study by Strasbourg-based International Space University (ISU) proposes a seven-passenger vehicle with a 12,000km (6,400nm) range connecting London, New York and Tokyo using a ricochet trajectory with a maximum altitude of 500km (310 miles).