President of the International Soil Tillage Research Organization, Tullberg is a strong advocate of a burgeoning farming method known as Controlled Traffic Farming, or CTF, which addresses the problem and generates a suite of favourable outcomes.
What does ISTRO stand for?
ISTRO stands for International Soil Tillage Research Organization (The Netherlands)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- It Stands To Reason
- ISRO Telemetry, Tracking and Command Network (Indian Space Research Organization)
- Institute of Structures and Advanced Materials (Greece)
- I Seem to Recall
- International Society for Tropical Root Crops
- International Sport Turf Research Center (Olathe, KS)
- Institute of Science and Technology Research and Development (Thailand)
- Indiana State Teachers' Retirement Fund
- Information Society and Trend Research Institute (Budapest University of Technology and Economics; Hungary)
- Informal Sector Training and Resources Network (Zimbabwe)
- Illinois State Teachers’ Retirement System
- Institution of Structural Engineers
- Individual Sewage Treatment Systems
- Information Systems Tracking System
- Inner Structure Subsystem (US NASA)
- Institute for Security Technology Studies
- Institute for Space and Terrestrial Science
- Integrated Software Training Solutions, Inc.
- Intel Science Talent Search
- International Sea Turtle Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
Morrison is currently serving as Past President of the International Soil Tillage Research Organization.