What does ISTT stand for?
ISTT stands for International Society for Transgenic Technologies
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISTT
We have 1 other meaning of ISTT in our Acronym Attic
- International Switched Transit Service
- International Symposium on Space Technology and Science (Japan)
- Ion Source Test Stand
- India SME (Small and Medium Enterprises) Technology Services Ltd.
- Intermittent Sleep Tracheal Sounds Recording
- International Society for Third Sector Research
- International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies (aka International Society for the Study of Traumatic Stress)
- International Symposium on Tunnel Safety and Security (annual conference)
- Improved Surface Towed Target
- International School of Tanning Technology (South Africa)
- International Society for Trenchless Technology
- Isfahan Science and Technology Town (Iran)
- Israeli Tick Typhus Rickettsiae (epidemiology)
- In Service to the Dream (Society for Creative Anachronism)
- Institute for Strategic Thinking and Technology Development, Inc.
- International School of Therapeutic Touch and Energy (Germany)
- International Society of Travel and Tourism Educators
- International Survey of Teachers, Teaching and Learning (Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development; France)
- In-Service Teacher Training Program (St. Clair College; St. Claire, Canada)
- Information Systems Technician Training Series (interactive training program)