Organizations of scholars and researchers, such as the Association for Research on Nonprofit Organizations and Voluntary Action (ARNOVA) and the International Society for Third-Sector Research (ISTR), have been exchanging information for many years.
What does ISTR stand for?
ISTR stands for International Society for Third-Sector Research
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISTR
We have 11 other meanings of ISTR in our Acronym Attic
- International Save The Pun Foundation (headquartered in Canada?)
- Institut Scientifique et Technique des POches Maritimes
- Institute of Science Technology and Public Policy (Maharishi University of Management, Fairfield; IA)
- International Science and Technology Partnerships Program (Canada)
- International Software Testing Qualifications Board
- I Seem To Recall
- I Seem to Remember
- Information Security and Testing Research
- Institute for Science Training and Research
- Institute of Safety in Technology and Research (UK)
- Internationales Steuerrecht (German: International Tax)
- Internet Security Threat Report (Symantec)
- Interoperability Standards Technical Reports
- It Stands To Reason
- ISRO Telemetry, Tracking and Command Network (Indian Space Research Organization)
- Institute of Structures and Advanced Materials (Greece)
- I Seem to Recall
- International Society for Tropical Root Crops
- International Sport Turf Research Center (Olathe, KS)
- Institute of Science and Technology Research and Development (Thailand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the International Society for Third-Sector Research (ISTR).