Beta-carotene and vitamin E stimulate macrophages and lymphocytes to secrete more of certain cytokines, substances toxic to tumor cells, he reported at the International Society for Nutrition and Cancer last September.
What does ISNAC stand for?
ISNAC stands for International Society for Nutrition and Cancer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISNAC
- Williston, ND, USA - Sloulin Field International (Airport Code)
- Indiana State Numismatic Association
- Indiana State Nurses Association (est. 1903; Indianapolis, IN)
- Instituto Salvadoreño Para El Desarrollo Integral de La Niñez Y La Adolescencia (Spanish: Institute for the Integral Development of Children and Adolescents; El Salvador)
- Intersex Society of North America
- Iran and Syria Nonproliferation Act
- Iranian Students' News Agency
- Islamic Society of North America
- Inactive Ship in Navy Custody
- Indiana State Narcotics Anonymous Convention
- Institute for Social Network Analysis of the Economy
- Institute for Structure and Nuclear Astrophysics (University of Notre Dame, IN)
- International Service for National Agricultural Research (The Netherlands)
- Insured State Nonmember Bank
- International Symposium on Networks in Bioinformatics
- Integrated Services for Northern Children
- International School on Nonsinusoidal Currents and Compensation
- International Society of Nurses in Cancer Care
- International Society for Neutron Capture Therapy
- Idd Al Sharqi North Dome (Qatar oil field)