The International Society for Autism Research held its annual meeting in May 2010 and it was very well attended.
What does INSAR stand for?
INSAR stands for International Society for Autism Research
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of INSAR
- International Symposium on Agrometeorology and Food Security
- International Nuclear Safety Advisory Group
- Ingenieria en Sistemas de Automatizacion Industrial CA (Caracas, Venezuela)
- Indian Society of Agricultural Information Technology
- Instituto Nacional de La Salud (Spanish government health body)
- International Society for Agricultural Meteorology
- Institute for Sustainable Agriculture Nepal
- Institute of Strategic Analysis and Planning
- Institute of Strategic Analysis and Policy Research (Malaysia)
- Interferometric Synthetic Aperture Radar (measures post-earthquake displacments)
- International Search and Rescue Advisory Group
- Integrated Safety Assessment of Research Reactors
- Indian National Small Arms System
- Indian National Satellite
- Indian Students Association of Tallahassee (Tallahassee, FL)
- Information Network for Science and Technology (Guyana)
- Institut National des Sciences Appliquées et de Technologie (Tunis, Tunisia)
- Institute for Nanoscale Science and Technology (UK)
- Interim Shipyard Availability
- Indium Antimony (microwave integrated circuit)