We believe that there might be value in adding certain living, non-disease-causing bacteria and other microbes to our diets," says Mary Ellen Sanders, president of the International Scientific Association for Probiotics and Prebiotics.
What does ISAPP stand for?
ISAPP stands for International Scientific Association for Probiotics and Prebiotics (Davis, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISAPP
We have 3 other meanings of ISAPP in our Acronym Attic
- Ingham Substance Abuse Prevention Coalition (Ingham County Health Department; Lansing, MI)
- Iowa Substance Abuse Program Directors Association, Inc. (West Des Moines, IA)
- International Symposium on Antennas, Propagation, and Electromagnetic Theory
- Information Server Application Programming Interface
- Internet Server Application Programming Interface (Microsoft)
- Illinois Society for Advanced Practice Nursing (Springfield, IL)
- Interim Small Arms Protective Overvest (US DoD)
- Injury Surveillance and Prevention Program (Alaska Department of Health and Social Services)
- Integrated System Approach Petroleum Production (Netherlands)
- International School on AstroParticle Physics
- International Society for Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychology (est. 1984)
- Instituciones de Salud Previsional (Spanish: Health Insurance Institutions; Chile)
- Intelligent Scene Analysis Based on Photographic Space
- Intelligent System Application to Power Systems (symposium)
- International Society for African Philosophy and Studies (est. 1995)
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (New York, NY)
- Integrated Service for AIDS Prevention and Support (Ethiopia; World Food Programme)
- Ice Skating Association of Queensland Inc. (Australia)
- Institution of Surveyors Australia, Queensland Division (Brisbane, Queensland, Australia)
- Interactive Self-Assessment Question