5 M to help Macedonia advance the second phase of the project, which will extend the line east from Beljakovce to Kriva Palanka, the International Railway Journal informs.
What does IRJ stand for?
IRJ stands for International Railway Journal (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IRJ
We have 7 other meanings of IRJ in our Acronym Attic
- Islamic Republic of Iran Volleyball Federation (Tehran, Iran)
- Independent Reads, Independent Writes (computer programming)
- Islamic Republic of Iran Webcasting
- Silicon Graphics UNIX-like Operating System
- Introduction to Research for International Young Academics
- International Research Institute for Zen
- International Research Institute for Zen Buddhism (Hanazono University; Japan)
- Infrared Jammer
- Insulated Rail Joint
- Interim Radar Jammer
- Isnin Rabu Jumaat (Malay: Monday Wednesday Friday)
- Isolated Rabbit Jejunum
- iView Runtime for Java (SAP technology)
- I'm Rick James, Bitch
- Internationally Renowned Jug Band (band)
- Indian River Juvenile Correctional Facility (Massillon, OH)
- Institute for Rural Journalism and Community Issues
- International Research Journal of Computer Science
- Infrared Jamming Equipment
- International Research Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
David Briginshaw, associate editor of International railway Journal said the rest of Europe's safety systems put ours to shame.