Allison Gillette is commissioner of Emerson College Quidditch and also serves as the Vermont representative for the International Quidditch Association.
What does IQA stand for?
IQA stands for International Quidditch Association (fictional sport group)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of IQA
We have 35 other meanings of IQA in our Acronym Attic
- Image Quality Analysis (software)
- Incoming Quality Audit
- Independent Quality Assurance
- Installation Quality Audit
- Institute of Quality Assurance (UK)
- Intercollegiate Quidditch Association
- Internal Quality Audit
- International Qualifications Assessment (various locations)
- International Quality Associates (Portland, OR)
- International Quality Assurance (various locations)
- International Quilt Association
- International Quizzing Association (est. 2004)
- Internationale Quellensteuer Abkommen (German: Source International Tax Agreements; Switzerland and UK)
- Indianapolis Quality Assurance Association
- International Qualifications Appraisal Board (North American Certified Public Accountant qualification organization)
- Interagency Quality Assurance Committee
- Internal Quality Assurance Cell (performance monitoring group; India)
- Internal Quality Audit Committee
- Inverted Q-Adaptor Function (TMN)
- Iraqi Air Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
People are immediately curious," said Alicia Bradford, communication director for the International Quidditch Association, a New York nonprofit group that regulates the game and helps coordinate matches.
Both Oxford and Cambridge Universities have signed up with the International Quidditch Association after Harvard Princeton and Brown, where Harry Potter star Emma Watson is studying, all set up their own teams.