Nathan Cortez, JD - Southern Methodist University, Professor of Law Self Funded Insurance Groups for Domestic and Global Healthcare Victor Lazzaro, Jr, MBA - BridgeHealth Medical, CEO Moving Beyond Patient Testimonials-Global Care Metrics and Patient Satisfaction Jamil Hussain, PhD - International Quality Indicator Project, VP Global Markets Liability & Malpractice for Global Care: What is the Legal & Regulatory Environment?
What does IQIP stand for?
IQIP stands for International Quality Indicator Project
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IQIP
- Information Quality Incentive (Office of Gas & Electricity Markets; UK)
- Inpatient Quality Indicator
- Institut für Qualifikation und Integration (German: Institute for Skills and Integration; Wiesmoor, Germany)
- Institut für Qualität und Innovation GmbH (Neuenrade, Germany)
- Institute for Quantum Information (Pasadena, CA; California Institute of Technology)
- International Quality Institute (various locations)
- Incoming Quality Inspection Log
- Image Quality Improvement Program (US Department of State)
- Immunization Quality Improvement for Providers (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Immunization Quality Improvement for Providers Program (US CDC)
- Incoming Quality Inspection Rejection
- Information Quality in Information Systems (conference)
- Information Quality Industry Symposium (Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Cambridge, MA)
- Iniciativa Qytetare e Kosovës (Citizens Initiative of Kosovo)
- International Qian Kun Taiji Association (Cologne, Germany)
- Incoming Quality Level
- Independent Quality Labs (est. 1985; Rockville, RI)
- Indifference Quality Level
- Information Quality Levels
- Institute of Qualified Lifeguards (UK)