Earlier this year, Abboud announced that the ministry had enlisted the services of the international quality assurance group, Bureau Veritas, to integrate quality classification systems in the entirety of Lebanon's hospitality sector.
What does IQA stand for?
IQA stands for International Quality Assurance (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IQA
We have 35 other meanings of IQA in our Acronym Attic
- Installation Qualification, Operational Qualification, Performance Qualification (validation of equipment)
- Image Quality Analysis (software)
- Incoming Quality Audit
- Independent Quality Assurance
- Installation Quality Audit
- Institute of Quality Assurance (UK)
- Intercollegiate Quidditch Association
- Internal Quality Audit
- International Qualifications Assessment (various locations)
- International Quality Associates (Portland, OR)
- International Quidditch Association (fictional sport group)
- International Quilt Association
- International Quizzing Association (est. 2004)
- Internationale Quellensteuer Abkommen (German: Source International Tax Agreements; Switzerland and UK)
- Indianapolis Quality Assurance Association
- International Qualifications Appraisal Board (North American Certified Public Accountant qualification organization)
- Interagency Quality Assurance Committee
- Internal Quality Assurance Cell (performance monitoring group; India)
- Internal Quality Audit Committee
- Inverted Q-Adaptor Function (TMN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
During the meeting, the participants discussed strategies which aim at setting future work plans that will contribute in improving education in the Arab world by concentrating on the examination of quality assurance in primary, secondary and vocational education; implementing the international quality assurance standards in education in addition to setting up Arab quality assurance standards in conformity with the international ones.
First international quality assurance study on the rapid detection of viral agents of bioterrorism.
Acumen, which is part of Waste Services Group and employs 70 staff, was recently awarded international quality assurance shields IS0 9001 and 14001 to reflect its management standards and environmental management systems.
Food and Retail sector specialist waste company Acumen has been accredited with the international quality assurance shields IS0 9001 and 14001 to reflect their management standards and environmental management systems.
As well as being an external examiner for eight institutions, he is a council member for the British Computer Society, and a committee member on the Council of Professors and Heads of Computing and on the International Quality Assurance Board for the LimKokWing University College of Creative Technology in Malaysia.